Tuesday, May 19, 2009

Career Highlights, Continued.

What the hell?

I haven't actually updated the "Career Highlights" entry. Just my contact information. I thought my profile was sufficiently funny to leave it up for a bit.

It's about 10am in the morning, and I've already gotten 3 phone calls, one LinkedIn invite, and one scheduled interview.

Apparently building houses for the poor and organizing a recycling program in my appartment are highly desirable skills? Perhaps it was writing for an environmental column in a progressive newspaper that convinced them?

Man, fuck this yuppie shit - I'm gonna be a hippie from now on.

1 comment:

  1. Hehe, I would guess that simply updating your profile with contact info bumped it up some list. Lucky yuu!

    /wonders what the Swedish and Norwegian equivalents of monsterboard are...

    ReplyDelete