Sunday, May 17, 2009

First Post

Right, so I had this blog a few years ago, bla-bla-bla, and it turns out that everyone who read it likes what they saw. Even better, I really enjoyed writing the entries!

So I really want to return to it, but I haven't been able to. Time goes on, etc etc etc, so I can't just pick up where I left off. Furthermore, that thing was kinda just a dumping-ground for all the weird shit that piles up in my head on a daily basis - and far from everything was actually "post-worthy".

I've therefore made the decision to archive the old blog, consider it a "prototype" or "alpha-version" of the "TheWalruss Blogosphere Phenomenon" (or TWBP), and to make a new blog. A "production" blog, so to speak. One which I wouldn't be embarrassed to show my parents, employers, or up-tight "friends."

Not that it'd be any less weird, but - hopefully - just less amateurischschsch.

With that, I christen the new blog: Euclid's Vegetables!

To Boldly go where no Root has gone before!

...

No, that doesn't work...

Taking Square Roots to unprecedented levels!

...

Darn, I thought this blog title would lend itself effortlessly to snappy slogans. Let's try again.

Eratosthenes would never have seen this coming!

...

Hmmm. I'll have to work on this one...
Suggestions for a subtitle, anyone?

No comments:

Post a Comment